A Mamas Only Retreat
Our last fill-up got such rave reviews, we’re offering it again! Read what one mama said…
Thank you, Thank you! This was a fabulous way to spend a Friday! I’m feeling good about myself and my parenting. Who knew? I’m going to propose that we pick one day a week where there are no agendas or obligations. Just slowing down with the family and seeing where the day takes us. L.W. Austin, TX Mama’s Fill-Up
In addition to a little R&R we’ll cover…
- What fills you up and filling your cup.
- What pushes your buttons and what you can do about it.
- How to stay present.
- How to stay connected.
- How and when and where and why and ways to slow down.
- How to tune in and when to tune out.
- How to have fun and how to relish your role with all its multi-faceted and many layers.
We’ll offer a little crafty goodness, tea, snacks, a healthy and delicious lunch, and the time and space to just be, be, be. All you have to bring is yourself – ready to relax and receive. Oh, and did we mention, pie???
Friday September 25th
9a.m. – 2p.m.